MECHANICAL CAD WHIZ
Are you a Solidworks Wizard? Are you looking for a challenging environment to utilize your ever-expanding toolbox of CAD skills? If so, read on!
- Interpreting 3D model assemblies;
- Creating production assembly drawings;
- Creating shop drawings;
- Maintaining consistent CAD standards for all drawings;
- Revision control; and
- Assisting with production as required.
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- Graduation from a CAD program with a Diploma or Certificate required;
- Experience with 3D Solidworks required;
- Experience working on complex mechanical systems/assemblies required;
- Experience with sheet metal design and liaising with fabrication shops an asset;
- Ability to read, interpret and prepare GD&T for assembly drawings and parts creation; and
- Mechanical aptitude and general understanding of machining principals.
ANNUAL SALARY: We want the best talent possible and are prepared to offer a competitive salary to get it.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
HOURS: Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to work longer hours as required.
LOCATION: Surrey, BC
BENEFITS: Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
- 80% Coverage for basic dental
- 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
- Extended Health Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
ESOP: After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan
1) Explore our core values, do these sound like you?
If we say we are going to do something, we do it! This applies not only as an internal company value, but also outward facing, interacting with our customers and vendors. We believe consistent accountability builds trust and strong relationships, internally as a team, and externally as a brand.
Giving up is not in our nature. We know that tough problems present obstacles and that every obstacle is an opportunity to learn something new. We understand that having the grit to persevere though an obstacle gives us greater satisfaction when we succeed!
We delight in providing our customers with thoughtful, often surprising product features and design. Not only reserved for product design, we come up with creative solutions for every facet of our company – from paperwork to production line, marketing to product features – everything can (and should!) be improved upon.
At Eteros, you will never hear anyone say “that’s not my job”. From small things, like tidying up the kitchen or answering a ringing phone, to bigger things, like counting inventory when it’s crunch time, we help each other out without being asked. When time allows, we actively seek out small or big ways to impact the efficiency of our daily tasks.
We respect each other by being genuine and helpful. Our open door policy and our transparent and honest management style makes being heard easy, not intimidating. We dislike formalities. We all work together. We respect each other’s contributions. We check our egos at the door.
If so, please take the following two steps to apply:
- Complete the Predictive Index at the following link: PI Profile
- Submit your application, addressing the requirements of the job poster, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only considering candidates that currently reside in Canada.