Eteros Technologies is a young, innovative company and is seeking a highly motivated and energetic individual to fulfill the role of Supply Chain Lead. Since launching our flagship product about a year ago, we have quickly become the market leaders in Canada and are ready to scale-up our operations. This presents an exciting opportunity for a supply chain leader to join Eteros and use their knowledge, skills and experience to build-out our systems to enable that growth.
SUPPLY CHAIN LEAD
Supply Chain Lead is a hands-on role, responsible for development and implementation of Eteros’ overall supply chain and logistics strategy. Specific duties will include:
- Sourcing of raw materials, products and services for both Production and R&D;
- Managing supplier relationships, tracking supplier performance and persistent follow-up to ensure on-time delivery of goods and materials;
- Ensuring optimal pricing and timely delivery of inbound and outbound
- Generating and communicating supply chain forecasts internally and externally to maintain schedules and identify potential risks;
- Assessing inventory holdings, developing programs to manage inventory and ensuring the most efficient use of warehouse resources;
- Achieving the company’s inventory turn-over target while maintaining appropriate inventory levels to keep production on track;
- Inventory planning using sales and production forecasts for existing products and roll out of new products;
- Fully building-out the existing kanban system;
- Coordinating with Finance on matters involving inventory carrying costs;
- Coordinating shipping and receiving of all materials for equipment builds, ensuring timely delivery for tight manufacturing schedules;
- Ensuring logistics functions operate efficiently and effectively in the moving of goods to, from and within our facilities;
- Managing the company’s RMA system; and
- Identifying opportunities for efficiencies and eliminating bottlenecks throughout the supply chain.
This position reports to the CEO and is part of the company’s executive team.
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) designation in addition to or in place of a Bachelors’ degree;
- Five (5) years of supply chain experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Strong analytical skills with high critical thinking ability;
- Strong project management and reporting skills;
- Competence in financial management and working knowledge of income statement, balance sheets and cash flows;
- Demonstrated experience with ERP optimization (SAP preferred);
- Success using analytics and technology to promote data driven decision making;
- Superior negotiation skills for use inside and outside the company;
- Experience implementing kanban, consignment processes, or similar lean strategies throughout the supply chain;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Ability to establish long-lasting relationships with suppliers; and
- A self-starter with relentless habits in line with Eteros’ core values.
$60,000 – $80,000 annually
Standard office hours are 7:00am – 3:30pm but it is expected that there will be a requirement to work outside of or beyond those hours from time to time.
Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
– 80% Coverage for basic dental
– 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
– Extended Health Benefits
– Life & AD&D Insurance
After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Explore our core values. Do these sound like you?
If we say we are going to do something, we do it! This applies not only as an internal company value, but also outward facing, interacting with our customers and vendors. We believe consistent accountability builds trust and strong relationships, internally as a team, and externally as a brand.
Giving up is not in our nature. We know that tough problems present obstacles and that every obstacle is an opportunity to learn something new. We understand that having the grit to persevere though an obstacle gives us greater satisfaction when we succeed!
We delight in providing our customers with thoughtful, often surprising product features and design. Not only reserved for product design, we come up with creative solutions for every facet of our company – from paperwork to production line, marketing to product features – everything can (and should!) be improved upon.
At Eteros, you will never hear anyone say “that’s not my job”. From small things, like tidying up the kitchen or answering a ringing phone, to bigger things, like counting inventory when it’s crunch time, we help each other out without being asked. When time allows, we actively seek out small or big ways to impact the efficiency of our daily tasks.
We respect each other by being genuine and helpful. Our open door policy and our transparent and honest management style makes being heard easy, not intimidating. We dislike formalities. We all work together. We respect each other’s contributions. We check our egos at the door.
If so, please take the following two steps to apply:
PLEASE NOTE: We are only considering candidates that currently reside in Canada.