TIG WELDING WIZARD
Are you a Tig Welding Wizard? Are you looking for a challenging environment to utilize your ever-expanding toolbox of skills? If you answered ‘hell, yeah!’, read on!
Eteros Technologies is a young, energetic custom machining and manufacturing company seeking an experienced Tig welder to help us increase our production capacity. We will need you primarily for your Tig welding skills, but because we’re a small company, you will be expected to take on a variety of production and construction tasks. As Eteros grows, the role will be focused more and more on welding work.
- Tig welding production components.
- Other welding tasks, including fabrication of custom racking, fixtures, jigs, etc. for production.
- Running production equipment to produce in-house components, assembly, run-up, cleaning and maintaining shop equipment, and keeping the shop organized and clean.
- Other tasks may include receiving parts, quality control, packaging, loading shipping trucks, assisting with R&D of our products, building and preparing shipping crates, and miscellaneous construction tasks.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES
- You need to have enough skills and experience that your welds look like works of art.
- Attention to detail and ability to produce high quality stainless steel Tig welding.
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
- Candidates will need to have reliable transportation.
- Ability to work with hand tools and power tools
- Ability to lift 50 lbs., stand for extended periods and work under various temperature conditions
HOURLY WAGE: We want the best talent possible and are prepared to offer a competitive wage to get it.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
HOURS: Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to work longer hours as required.
LOCATION: Surrey, BC
BENEFITS: Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
- 80% Coverage for basic dental
- 80% Coverage for most prescription drugs
- Extended Health Benefits
- Life & AD&D Insurance
ESOP: After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan
1) Explore our core values, do these sound like you?
If we say we are going to do something, we do it! This applies not only as an internal company value, but also outward facing, interacting with our customers and vendors. We believe consistent accountability builds trust and strong relationships, internally as a team, and externally as a brand.
Giving up is not in our nature. We know that tough problems present obstacles and that every obstacle is an opportunity to learn something new. We understand that having the grit to persevere though an obstacle gives us greater satisfaction when we succeed!
We delight in providing our customers with thoughtful, often surprising product features and design. Not only reserved for product design, we come up with creative solutions for every facet of our company – from paperwork to production line, marketing to product features – everything can (and should!) be improved upon.
At Eteros, you will never hear anyone say “that’s not my job”. From small things, like tidying up the kitchen or answering a ringing phone, to bigger things, like counting inventory when it’s crunch time, we help each other out without being asked. When time allows, we actively seek out small or big ways to impact the efficiency of our daily tasks.
We respect each other by being genuine and helpful. Our open door policy and our transparent and honest management style makes being heard easy, not intimidating. We dislike formalities. We all work together. We respect each other’s contributions. We check our egos at the door.
If so, please take the following two steps to apply:
- Complete the Predictive Index at the following link: PI Profile
- Submit your application, addressing the requirements of the job poster, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: We are only considering candidates that currently reside in Canada.