Eteros is always on the lookout for passionate, innovative, driven individuals!
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Are you someone who thrives in a fast-paced manufacturing environment? Do you pride yourself in your ability to solve problems on the fly and constantly improve processes? Eteros Technologies is looking for an experienced Production Manager to be our “bottleneck shifter”. We want someone who is not afraid to get their hands dirty but will also keep production moving without delay. This person will oversee production staff to ensure our machines are built on time and to the high quality standard we promise our customers.
Eteros Technologies is a product design and manufacturing company. We are a dynamic and highly innovative organization with strong core values and a great company culture. We are experiencing rapid growth due to the success of our products and plan to triple our capacity within the next year. Our focus is on high quality, turnkey solutions combined with outstanding customer service. We offer competitive salaries, a great benefits package and room to grow within the Eteros team.
If you have outstanding hands-on skills, attention to detail, sense of urgency, and a natural ability to lead people we want to hear from you!
- Overseeing our main assembly line and ensuring machines are built on time and to specification
- Managing production schedules and personnel
- Continuously improving flow through the various assembly stations and the manufacturing plant
- Assembling machines and components, and training new personnel on procedures and changes
- Coordinating with the engineering department to build new jigs and modify existing tools
- Building crates, storage and racking for various product lines
- Quickly dealing with non-conforming parts and machines, making modifications on the fly as needed
EXPERIENCE & ABILITIES:
- Must have previous experience in assembling/repairing industrial equipment
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in a manufacturing / production environment
- High mechanical aptitude, attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Previous training in Lean Manufacturing and Quality Control an asset
- Experience with SolidWorks an asset
EDUCATION & CREDENTIALS:
- Certificate or degree from a recognized mechanical design technology program or related field is an asset but not a requirement if the candidate can demonstrate the required set of skills.
|SALARY:||We want the best talent possible and are prepared to offer a competitive salary to get it.|
|HOURS:||Primarily day shift (7:00am – 3:30pm), with flexibility to work longer hours as required.|
Candidates must be eligible to work in Canada.
After three months employment, Eteros offers a benefits package that includes the following:
– 80% Coverage for basic dental
|ESOP:||After one full year of employment, employees are eligible to participate in the company’s Employee Stock Ownership Plan|
Explore our core values. Do these sound like you?
|ACCOUNTABILITY:||If we say we are going to do something, we do it! This applies not only as an internal company value, but also outward facing, interacting with our customers and vendors. We believe consistent accountability builds trust and strong relationships, internally as a team, and externally as a brand.|
|GRIT:||Giving up is not in our nature. We know that tough problems present obstacles and that every obstacle is an opportunity to learn something new. We understand that having the grit to persevere though an obstacle gives us greater satisfaction when we succeed!|
|INGENUITY:||We delight in providing our customers with thoughtful, often surprising product features and design. Not only reserved for product design, we come up with creative solutions for every facet of our company – from paperwork to production line, marketing to product features – everything can (and should!) be improved upon.|
|INITIATIVE:||At Eteros, you will never hear anyone say “that’s not my job”. From small things, like tidying up the kitchen or answering a ringing phone, to bigger things, like counting inventory when it’s crunch time, we help each other out without being asked. When time allows, we actively seek out small or big ways to impact the efficiency of our daily tasks.|
|RESPECT:||We respect each other by being genuine and helpful. Our open door policy and our transparent and honest management style makes being heard easy, not intimidating. We dislike formalities. We all work together. We respect each other’s contributions. We check our egos at the door.|
Please take the following two steps to apply:
- Complete the Predictive Index at the following link:
- Submit your cover letter and resume explicitly addressing the requirements of the job poster, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applications that do not follow the above instructions will not be given further consideration.